Friday, December 12, 2008

NYC MARATHON TRAINING!

I've decided to run in the New York City Marathon of 2009! (which is a little over 10 months away)
By that time, I must be able to run 26 miles without passing out half way to the finish line.
Until then, I'm going to train my ass off, and run in other various 5k, 10k, half marathons, etc.
As you can see, I'm telling the world, which means, I'm going to be blogging my training from this past tuesday (which is when I officially started training for the marathon), till the day of the race, November 1, 2009.
It's going to be really tough to train for, so I'm bringing everyone along for the ride.
I'll jot down my training detail from food to exercise, running, racing, and ranting about the whole experience.
There will also be videos of my improved push ups, chin ups, and other exercises.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Take care and Tough it Out!

Yo

No comments: